Our Equine Wellness Program is designed to provide the highest level of care to the horse, and a value owners can appreciate.
The program encompasses not only vaccinations to help prevent disease, but fecal and physical examinations as well. Fecal exams are now a necessary part of parasite management as resistance to our current anthelmintics (dewormers) is growing. Another critical part of a wellness program is an annual physical exam. This allows us the opportunity to get to know your horse(s), identify medical problems early, and discuss important topics such as nutrition.
- 25 % off Emergency call fees
- 25% off Fecal examinations
- 10% off annual (or semi-annual if indicated) dentistries
- 10% off annual sheath cleanings
- 50% off physical wellness exams/Nutrition consults
- Yearly coggins test
- Yearly rabies vaccination
- Yearly dentistry or as needed and recommended
- Semi-annual vaccinations for West Nile Virus, Eastern and Western Equine Encephalitis, and Tetanus
There’s no penalty if you cannot continue the requirements, however, the discount will no longer apply.